Institut Jaminan Sosial Indonesia
Institut Jaminan Sosial Indonesia (IJSI) is a non-government organization (NGO) founded by Yayasan Madera Sejahtera which have aim to encourage the enactment of the BPJS law so then the National Social Security System (Sistem Jaminan Sosial Nasional/SJSN) can be realized in Indonesia. IJSI also providing research and consultancy services to government, hospitals, organization, universities, state-owned company, etc.
Co-Founder / Program Manager
January 2011 - December 2013
I become the Co-Founder of Yayasan Madera Sejahtera (which then founded IJSI) and took a role here as its Program Manager.
- Ministry of Health of Indonesia.
- PT Askes (now BPJS Kesehatan).
- PT Jamsostek (now BPJS Ketenagakerjaan).
- PT Jasa Raharja (Persero).
- Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Indonesia.
- professional organization.
- labor union organization.
- universities across Indonesia.
- UN Woman; and many more.